Niantic’s People Team seeks a Workday Integration Analyst to support the next phase of our people operations strategy. The People Team is trusted to attract, retain, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. We help ensure that our People practices support our values and our ambitious mission.
The Workday Integration Analyst will perform day to day integration activities, build new integrations, and keep up with changes in Workday and provide guidance and support to our changing business and technical needs. This position will be exposed to all modules that Niantic leverages in Workday.
- Develop Workday integrations between new or existing systems, both internal and external.
- Supporting and enhancing current integrations to ensure they’re built for scale.
- Monitoring integration error logs to ensure that things are working properly.
- Analyzing integration issues to outline trends and creating action plans to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and document requirements and functional specifications and implement solutions.
- Develop and execute unit and system test plans.
- Drive cross team design and development via technical leadership and mentoring.
- Help troubleshoot issues and processes, and enthusiastically drive toward resolutions.
- 3+ years of programming / development experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting Workday Studio Integrations.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and supporting Workday Core connector Integrations.
- 3+ years of strong Workday development experience using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), calculated fields, transformations, and custom reports.
- Understanding of system architecture components in a multi-tier, multi-platform systems.
- Adapt to change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Knowledge of and ability to lead and troubleshoot integrations between Workday and other 3rd party providers required.
- Experience with BIRT reporting is preferred.
- Experience with Workday Cloud Platform is preferred.
- Experience in Agile methodology is preferred.
- Experience with Greenhouse preferred.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID