The Trust & Safety team at Niantic and the broader Operations department serves a critically important role in defining, implementing, and scaling outstanding policies and processes in service of our player, advertiser, and emerging development needs.
As part of the team, you will act as the primary liaison between Trust & Safety, the Operations team, especially Player Support, and our vendor partners; and will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing multiple related work streams including but not limited to content moderation & anticheat.
- Run day to day operations for current and future T&S related processes and projects to ensure objectives and key results are met across quality, productivity, and other success measures.
- Set up the strategy for our vendor engagements, and lead our relationship with vendors: recruiting, setting them up for success.
- Investigate and resolve escalations in a timely manner, share findings and recommendations for process improvement.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including Legal, Comms, Eng and Product to implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements as well as offer inputs on risk assessments for new projects and features.
- Previous experience in Trust & Safety operations, both in crafting and carrying out policies.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving ability to effectively analyze data, regulatory requirements, and product limitations.
- Previous experience leading a globally-distributed, hard-working team in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Excellent collaborator with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or higher.
- Demonstrated passion for gaming and/or digital safety.
- Interest in and familiarity with mapping, augmented reality, and gaming.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID