We’re looking for an experienced technical or business operations recruiter to help lead our talent-finding efforts. You’ll be responsible for identifying, interviewing, and closing candidates for various teams, with a strong focus on providing an excellent interviewer and candidate experience. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, advise interview teams, and be a central part of Niantic’s strategic resource planning efforts.
You’ll be working with candidates and collaborating with recruiting and hiring team members across various locations, so prompt communication and excellent data tracking skills are extremely important for success. This will be an 11-month temporary contract position with the potential for full-time conversion. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Recruit top talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Oversee the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, including driving interviews and offer processes, reference checks, salary recommendations, and candidate closing.
- Work cross-functionally with hiring managers from multiple departments (engineering, design, product, finance, legal, marketing, business development, etc.) to determine recruiting needs and provide updates on any current candidates.
- Collaborate closely with our interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Provide a positive and efficient candidate experience from application stage to offer.
- 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting for technical or business operations roles.
- Experience working with multiple recruiting platforms and the ability to quickly pivot to newly implemented tools.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders and across all levels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations with ease.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.