Niantic's Business Development team seeks robust partnerships for Niantic's unique AR games and apps, which bring real-world engagement to the forefront. We're seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to look after Niantic’s highest value partnerships. This role requires an ambitious candidate who learns fast, is intellectually curious, collaborates well with various functional teams and can build strong rapport with clients and partners. The ideal candidate takes initiative and loves our mission of encouraging outdoor exploration with groundbreaking technology. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Manage execution on Niantic’s highest value partnerships. This includes identifying potential opportunities with existing partners to collaborate on new products, convening Niantic cross-functional colleagues to test and validate and ensuring follow-through on our partner business plans.
- New games: manage relationship during the development stage with key IP licensing partners on new games.
- Platform partners: partner with key internal partners (e.g., Developer Relations) to serve the needs of Niantic’s game development partners.
- Augmented Reality Development Kit (ARDK): work with our first sets of developer partners to ensure their success; develop and publish Case Studies to help us scale developer adoption of the ARDK.
- Customer success: own and sign deals needed to improve tracking or performance of our existing products & services.
- MBA or BA/BS with 8-12 years of meaningful work experience.
- Curious mind that can identify new opportunities with partners based on new product or technology announcements.
- Strong communicator who can represent Niantic in external party discussions and work effectively with internal Product & Eng partners.
- A deep understanding of Niantic's products and the location-based gaming industry.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.