Niantic's Business Development team seeks robust partnerships for Niantic's unique AR apps and platform, which bring real-world engagement to the forefront. As the Platform Strategic Partner Manager, you will develop, grow and ultimately own critical business relationships with key brands and technology partners that will contribute to the future of augmented reality!
- Lead and manage platform brand and technology partnerships to deliver strategic impact across Niantic business objectives and priorities for growth in games and platform.
- Seek opportunities to collaborate and bring new capabilities to market with strategic platform partners and enable exciting experiences for Niantic players.
- Work cross-functionally across product, marketing, engineering and sales to co-develop strategies and approaches for new partnership opportunities.
- Identify key partner stakeholders and build trust, credibility and beneficial relationships to co-create new opportunities.
- Support a broad range of deal pursuits and projects as the business lead for Niantic partnerships.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Direct experience working with brand or technology partners.
- Experience developing business cases and plans as a partner manager or in business development.
- Experience and comfort in building relationships internal and external to your company to drive alignment and collaboratively develop solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Masters Degree or equivalent.
- Experience engaging and presenting to C-Level executives.
- Understanding of augmented reality technology and use cases.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.