As part of the greater people function, the recruiting team works closely with People operations and leaders across the organization to attract, nurture, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. As ambassadors to Niantic, our goal is to ensure that our people practices support our values and our ambitious mission! We’re looking for a sourcer to identify and contact talented candidates across the business functions, with a focus on diversity and specialized positions! You’ll be reaching out to potential candidates and collaborating with recruiting team members and hiring managers across various locations, so prompt communication and excellent data tracking skills will be very important for success. Niantic's People team seeks diverse, exceptional talent in a competitive industry, and ensures that our unique culture keeps employees engaged.
- Recruit top talent by creating and executing innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns.
- Contact passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs while keeping in mind our company’s diversity goals.
- Track candidates and prospects in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Partner with recruiting team members to ensure a positive and efficient candidate experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of sourcing experience.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the skills to problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations with ease.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.