Are you ready to help create planet-scale real-world games that have a positive impact on the world? Are you an articulate, expert producer who is motivated to champion and enable high-performing teams? Can you handle a wide-ranging range of team outputs, including R&D, game production and live ops?
Niantic LA Studio is seeking a Senior Producer to translate our ambitious creative vision into a clear product roadmap that delivers against Niantic's commercial and social objectives. You'll be responsible for prioritisation, planning and delivery, ensuring that our people can meet their goals in a stable, positive environment.
You will handle execution at every level, from crafting overarching production plans through to running standups and sprints. You'll work closely with the leadership team to analyse player data and implement new features and updates. You will strengthen your team's capabilities by introducing development processes and philosophies.
This is an excellent role for someone who has good production experience in mobile development and a strong passion for building the future of the world’s leading AR platform!
- Define project plans with studio leadership, balancing studio priorities with team resources; developing and running project budgets; and measuring team progress towards project roadmap.
- Lead development and implementation against product and company goals; understand the user experience of our players, establish AAA-quality benchmarks for the product team and continuously strive for improvement.
- Pay attention to the accessibility of our products, ensuring we're crafting inclusive experiences for our audience.
- Own and develop working relationships with external parties, including IP holders and strategic partners.
- Collaborate with key teams across the Niantic organisation including the Platform team, Product Legal and QA, communicating product status, key issues, and launch plans.
- Build a welcoming, high performance team culture. Take ownership for overcoming blockers and strengthening alignment between teams.
- BA in applicable degrees, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum seven years proven experience leading teams in game production with one or more published titles as Producer or above.
- Experience delivering results-oriented games that make judicious, creative use of emerging technologies
- You have run live services and led metrics-based product optimisation.
- You are an empowering leader who excels in bringing order to complexity.
- You can move seamlessly from critical thinking through to detailed execution, and instinctively know which mode your team needs you in.
- You are adept at negotiating trade-offs and building consensus around critical decisions.
- You have games publishing experience, able to make strategic contribution through P&L development, revenue modelling and monetisation strategy.
- You have experience working on emerging hardware, augmented reality or location-based products.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.