As part of the greater people function, our talent acquisition team partners closely with leaders across the organization to attract, engage, champion, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. As ambassadors to Niantic, our goal is to ensure that our people practices support our values and our ambitious mission.
We’re seeking a talent acquisition leader to provide strategic vision and tactical execution for our candidate sourcing and Emerging Talent / University Relations function. Partnering closely with the TA leadership team, you will expertly execute sourcing strategies to build a diverse pipeline to deliver against hiring goals. You are someone who truly cares about building a diverse, inclusive workforce where we respect others and practice empathy at every opportunity. You and your team will have the opportunity to strengthen partnerships with leaders cross-functionally, share market intelligence and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic talent planning efforts.
This newly-created manager position reports to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition and partners with Team leads and HRBP’s. Are you ready to join us on this mission to hire the top talent? This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Provide leadership and grow an existing team of sourcers.
- Partner with team leads and hiring managers to define candidate pipeline strategies and success metrics for each department and role.
- Design, implement and measure diversity sourcing initiatives while collaborating with key cross-functional partners.
- Establish KPI’s, metrics dashboards and monthly reporting.
- Compile and analyze data to drive recommendations on future growth plans, resource planning and our delivery model.
- Implement solutions to improve the team’s efficiency while continuously identifying innovative approaches to increase overall efficiency.
Emerging Talent / University Relations:
- Establish short and long term vision and program for Emerging Talent and University Relations.
- Work to develop an ongoing ecosystem of early career and emerging talent through a strategic campus strategy, proactive networking, and digital candidate engagement.
- Establish program elements for internships and attract, engage and onboard emerging talent.
- Formalize Niantic’s global internship program.
- 8-12 years of broad recruiting and candidate sourcing experience required, with at least 4 years managing and leading a recruiting function preferably within the technology and gaming industries.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, leading, and running large-scale groundbreaking programs.
- Proven track record of developing and executing against innovative candidate sourcing and emerging talent / UR programs.
- Data driven, with experience in strategic planning, diagnosing pipeline health and funnel conversion rates.
- Proactive thought leader consistently delivering results of the highest quality.
- Agile, innovative, collaborative leader with vision.
- Ability to foster trust, influence, mentor and guide hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Partners.
- You have experience with Excel, Greenhouse, Ashby Analytics, LinkedIn, Gem, and other relevant recruiting tools and platforms.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.