We believe in making games players love to play, while pushing the boundaries of location-based and AR experiences on mobile. The Senior Executive Producer for Pokémon GO will lead teams and work across the company on one of the most influential games the world has ever seen. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced global product strategist, executor, team builder and leader of people to assume responsibilities for Pokémon GO worldwide. This position is not eligible for TN visa sponsorship.
- Own global product vision, multi-year strategy, and tactical roadmap and solve highly unique product problems.
- Build and manage a team of product managers, game designers, and producers in SF and other global offices.
- Lead Pokémon GO through the next stage of growth with better infrastructure and processes that scale.
- Lead the team and continue to grow one of the world’s biggest franchises.
- Lead live game management of the game as well as active development of new features, accountable for the success of product in both business and audience metrics.
- Partner closely with Niantic’s outstanding Engineering and UX Design / Art organizations to build a fluid collaborative product development process.
- Work with key global IP partners.
- Make data driven decisions and also drive innovation with creativity and intuition.
- You have a BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or MBA (preferred).
- You have experience running a successful and influential consumer technology product and a globally successful mobile game product.
- You possess a strategic and global business mindset.
- You are mission oriented and motivated by Niantic’s goal of using technology to get people outside into the physical world to experience real world social interaction.
- You have built and led product teams in newly crafted categories.
- You are familiar with the Pokémon IP and with Pokémon GO (strongly preferred).
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.