As part of the greater people operations organization, our recruiting team works closely with people partners and hiring teams to attract, nurture, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. As ambassadors to Niantic, our goal is to ensure that our recruiting partnership and candidate experience support our values and our ambitious mission.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to lead our talent-finding efforts for our corporate functions. You will be responsible for identifying, interviewing, and closing candidates for various teams, with a strong focus on providing an outstanding candidate experience. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, advise interview teams, and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic resource planning efforts.
You will work with candidates and collaborate with recruiting and hiring team members across our global offices so timely communication and the ability to influence with data are meaningful for success.
- Lead all aspects of the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, including driving interview and offer processes, reference checks, salary recommendations, and candidate closing.
- Recruit top diverse talent through diverse sourcing strategies, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Serve as a recruiting business partner to leaders across all business functions to build candidate engagement strategies and hiring plans in partnership with our sourcing team.
- Partner with our interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Provide a positive and efficient candidate experience from application stage to offer.
- Participate in the growth and development of members of the business recruiting team through mentorship and coaching.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting for roles across corporate & business functions.
- Account management experience and track record with building strategic hiring manager partnerships.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of cross functional partners and across all levels.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills, operational excellence and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to navigate ambiguous situations with ease.
- You have experience with recruiting across marketing, finance, legal and other corporate functions!
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with gaming and technology companies.
- You are experienced with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Gem, and other relevant recruiting tools and platforms.
- You have late-phase startup experience.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.