We’re seeking a talented recruiting coordinator to help us grow Niantic. You’ll be an integral part of our team and will be helping to manage many important aspects of our recruiting process, including coordinating interviews and improving candidate experience. This will be a nine-month temporary contract position employed through PRO Unlimited with a potential for full-time conversion. PRO Unlimited will provide benefits according to their eligibility rules. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Schedule candidate interviews. You will work directly with candidates and recruiters to facilitate the interview process.
- Track all incoming candidates in our applicant tracking system. You will occasionally manage, review, and continually monitor our interview pipeline and schedule any necessary hiring committee kick-off and debrief meetings.
- Help our team deliver an outstanding candidate experience through greeting candidates and ensuring that we respond to them in a timely and courteous manner.
- Provide support for the recruiting team to hire top talent, executing recruiting projects such as candidate background checks.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of recruiting coordination experience.
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations with ease.
- You have experience with Greenhouse.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.