The Operations organization at Niantic serves a critical role in defining, executing, and scaling outstanding policies and processes in service of our player, advertiser, and emerging development needs.
As the Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager, you'll set the direction for Niantic operations' quality initiatives and partner with peers and BPO leaders to create outstanding player support experiences.
This role requires a customer advocate with strong interpersonal skills and a continuous improvement mentality.
Your success will be measured by the transparency you bring to the overall quality of player support, ad operations, trust & safety and mapping operations workflows, the impact of your quality assurance programs to key performance indicators, and the team collaboration you promote. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Develop and maintain quality programs for support teams of diverse operational workflows that align with Niantic’s mission.
- Establish strategies and drive initiatives that support alignment across a distributed team.
- Use data and analyze trends to identify root causes in process, people, and policy and help develop impactful action plans.
- Collaborate with Operations team to provide an ongoing feedback loop regarding the quality of the support experience and the overall customer experience.
- Work directly with BPO leadership to ensure compliance, high quality performance, and consistency.
- Raise the visibility and impact of customer support by consistently sharing status updates, insights, and improvement recommendations.
- Maintain and review performance data for monthly, quarterly, and annual performance audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years experience in customer operations.
- 3+ years in a supervisory role leading outsourced BPOs.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience building and scaling a Quality Program for customer support; preferably within a tech company.
- Demonstrated ability optimizing operations and providing recommendations backed by data to drive performance.
- Familiarity with Helpshift and Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.