Niantic is seeking a Procurement Specialist to join the Accounting team. You will work with several departments across the organization and help implement process improvements. Working on ad hoc accounting projects such as preparing reports for management and assisting in year-end audit program and government filings, in addition to regular duties can be expected. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Coordinate the procurement process from start to finish, ensuring proper coding, supporting documentation and appropriate approvals are in place.
- Assist with the ongoing development and maintenance of the procurement process and training of new users.
- Create, review, publish and communicate procurement policies, procedures and forms.
- Review open PO’s regularly for status and coordinate with buyer on receipt of goods/services.
- Prepare JEs for monthly accruals of unbilled goods/services.
- Follow-up with vendors regarding status of invoice and/or issues.
- Support Finance Team in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field plus 2+ years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite products; prior ERP experience (Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, etc.) preferred, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong independent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.