We are looking for a highly motivated Payroll Administrator to join our team! This position will be involved in a variety of activities including, but not limited to, processing payroll, identifying process, operational and system improvement recommendations, and their subsequent implementation.
The Payroll Administrator will possess strong analytical skills, be self-motivated with the ability to identify issues and provide solutions. The successful candidate is proficient in payroll with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and is an excellent teammate.
- Process semi-monthly US payroll for 500+ multi-state employees.
- Implement garnishment orders according to statutory requirements.
- Process off-cycle manual checks and adjustments as required.
- Collaborate closely with HR to manage employee records and various employment events.
- Assist with audits of internal records, workers compensation, tax filings and related documentation.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with payroll information.
- Respond to payroll inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Run ad hoc reports as requested by management and business partners.
- Book payroll journal entries.
- Perform month-end reconciliations of payroll expense and compensation-related balance sheet accounts.
- 3+ years of recent US payroll administration experience.
- Experience with UltiPro and/or Workday preferred.
- Technical and comprehensive knowledge of payroll processes, calculations, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient task prioritization and time management skills.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.