At Niantic, we collaborate with a roster of world class partners to both build and welcome players to real life social experiences. Niantic is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to own the relationships between our teams and external partners while collaborating on large scale marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building multifaceted campaigns across many different partners.
As someone who will work under tight timelines with internal (Business Development, Product, Operations, and Legal) and external teams (agencies, vendors, and partners), the ideal candidate is an extraordinarily organized collaborator who knows how to lead multiple partners to align on a common vision and execute perfectly.
- Build a quarterly/annual partnership marketing calendar aligned to marketing OKRs, key campaigns, and business objectives, in close alignment with product managers, marketing team leads, and external partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to build campaigns that product managers, marketing team leads, external partners, and more can all align on and execute together.
- Deliver post campaign reports with data-driven analysis including player feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future campaign improvements.
- Maintain relationships among agencies, vendors, external partners, and business development to ensure quality campaigns are effective relative to business goals.
- Oversee and align on branded asset creation process from design to approval to production across all stakeholders.
- 3-5 years experience working in marketing, partnership management, customer success, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Passion for Pokémon GO and the Pokémon franchise.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana.
- Proficiency in G Suite a plus.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.