Niantic’s Publishing team seeks a Mobile Submissions Manager to improve and optimize the certification, submission and release processes for Niantic’s growing portfolio of games.
- Drive the processes for delivery and submission of builds, data, and assets to partner app stores
- Collaborate with game teams across the globe to establish standards and ensure compliance with publishing requirements
- Grow and develop a team of publishing specialists as needed
- Drive knowledge management and communication across teams regarding app store requirements, compliance, and common challenges
- Build and maintain relationships with publishing partners and drive improvements to communication and review processes
- Provide insights and reports on mitigation and process optimization
- 3+ years of experience in a submissions team role, or equivalent.
- Proven track record and expertise in certifying, submitting & releasing mobile games
- Strong teammate and hands on leader
- Experience working with teams spread across different timezones
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills; ability to prioritize workload effectively and in line with business needs
- Ability to craft clearly documented and standardized processes
- Expertise with JIRA/Confluence
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID