We are seeking a Lead, Recruiting Coordination to join the Recruiting Operations team. You’ll have the opportunity to drive operational excellence for hiring at Niantic. You will be responsible for guiding and managing our amazing team of Recruiting Coordinators and identifying ways to provide a best-in-class candidate experience across all touch points of the candidate lifecycle.
- Provide day-to-day management and leadership of the Recruiting Coordination (RC) team.
- Define what success looks like in the RC role through designing qualitative and quantitative performance measures, and fostering a team culture of clear and honest feedback.
- Use data and tools to ensure our RC function is staffed properly and be able to quickly shift resources to meet the ever-growing demands of the business.
- Build effective partnerships with Recruiting Leadership to effectively support current and future business requirements and hiring.
- Provide data and insights reporting on key interviewing activity as well as candidate experience trends to inform the recruiting strategy and ensure a quality approach to data integrity and candidate data privacy rights.
- Lead and scale strategic programs which include interviewer capacity planning, candidate communications, and change management.
- Anticipate team needs and growth to hire, flex and stretch to meet changing business demands.
- 3+ years or recruiting experience with 1+ years experience coaching and developing coordinators.
- Strategic thinker with data analysis and experience partnering with leadership and executive teams on recruiting strategy and hiring initiatives.
- Deep understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to best optimize for efficiency and quality.
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions.
- Problem solver with demonstrated experience in developing and improving processes.
- Experience in prioritizing and managing workload.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.