We are seeking an outgoing and upbeat problem solver to provide IT support to a diverse staff located in our Bellevue, WA office and around the world. Our mission is to ensure that all our teammates have the tools they need to help Niantic produce fun games and exciting new technology. We support a highly technical environment of Windows, Linux, and Mac Workstations. We need an outstanding teammate who can work collectively and independently to answer support tickets and meet in-house project deadlines. If you love fixing problems and tinkering with all manner of computers, gadgets and software, you'll love working on our team.
- Provide courteous and expedient support to all staff, fixing problems with workstations, mobile devices, video conference equipment, printers, and connectivity.
- Craft and curate all appropriate documentation including current user procedures, training materials, internal policies, etc.
- Coordinate acquiring hardware and software for local users, and manage inventory tracking of those assets.
- Work with users to resolve problems both in-office and remotely during Hybrid office work.
- Supervise tickets in the IT JIRA Service Management queue, focusing primarily on users based out of the Bellevue office
- Serve as the main contact for all IT related facilities and construction projects related to the site.
- Promote and enforce good information and physical security practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or 5+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of technical support in an environment with over 100 users.
- 4+ years of network or systems management.
- Experienced G Suite administrator.
- Familiarity with industry standard software used in Mobile or Video Game development, such as Unity, Xcode, Slack, Adobe and Autodesk suites.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows/Apple desktop platforms and Android/iOS mobile devices.
- Knowledge of JAMF or other MDM platforms and experience with enterprise level trouble ticket systems like JIRA Service Management or Zendesk.
- Flexibility to work extended hours in emergency situations.
- Basic scripting skills with Bash or PowerShell.
- You have Linux System Administration/Support Experience.
- You have technical certification.
- You have experience supporting Video Game, Mobile Software, or Augmented Reality development.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID