Niantic’s Finance Team seeks an International Accounting Manager to help scale our global operations! Niantic's Finance Team ensures that the company succeeds in a competitive global market by working cross-functionally to keep the business running efficiently.
- Oversee non-US accounting operations across several jurisdictions, including monthly close cycle, review of global subsidiary financial reports, compliance deadlines, and statutory audits.
- Manage local 3rd party accounting providers across various functional areas like operations, payroll, and tax.
- Spearhead international treasury efforts relating to currency exposure and worldwide funding.
- Own transfer pricing calculations and support international tax structure compliance.
- Drive ad hoc projects such as international acquisitions and global expansions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting with 4-6+ years of accounting experience; including experience with international accounting concepts and accounting operations.
- You have a CPA license in active status.
- Effective project management and communication skills; ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks in order to meet goals.
- You have experience working with external auditors.
- You are familiar with Netsuite and its functionalities.
- You have worked with teams across various global locations.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID