Niantic’s mission is to use emerging technology to enrich our experiences as human beings in the physical world. We build products that inspire movement, exploration, and face-to-face social interaction. Our mission is inherently human, and our Workplace team is at the forefront of that mission with a goal to create a phenomenal work environment for our global teams as we bring our employees back to the office in a hybrid and flexible environment.
We are looking for a strategic workplace leader with experience in workplace operations, complex corporate space planning, organizational change, and someone that will happily wear many hats and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to ensure a first-rate employee experience that enables Niantics to deliver their best work. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Lead a cross functional effort to bring employees back to the office and introduce a new hybrid work model globally.
- Oversee operations of our global offices and assist with any operational needs at our serviced offices; deliver excellence in workplace operations with a globally consistent but locally relevant approach.
- Lead a growing workplace team, develop their expertise, and facilitate their professional development; provide coaching and feedback.
- Supervise and support all space planning efforts including move management.
- Oversee the physical security of our global offices including access control, badging, security guards and security monitoring systems.
- Oversee Niantic’s health and safety programs.
- Develop our global amenity offerings and consistently evaluate them (catering, snacks, beverages,etc.)
- Work closely with our finance team to manage site opex budget; guide the team in submitting and maintaining contracts and POs.
- Constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to more efficiently and effectively lead office and facility processes.
- Ensure the workplace team and processes continue to adapt and improve.
- 7+ Years of meaningful work experience.
- Empathetic people leader and coach.
- Strategic, critical problem solver who isn’t afraid to get into the weeds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Effective listener and communicator, able to influence actions and outcomes.
- Strong customer focus.
- Familiarity with Workplace Technology applications.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.