Niantic is hiring a Deal Operations Lead to establish our new Deal Desk function at the nexus of Business Development, Revenue, Legal, and Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for the entire business deal review process, guiding complex deals to completion as the trusted strategic partner for our business and operations teams. As the first hire in this function, you will have the opportunity to build systems and approaches that remove operational drag, accelerate productivity, and grow alongside our scaling organization. We are looking for a meticulous self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment and has experience driving operational efficiency in a cross-functional setting. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Partner with Business Development, Legal, Finance, Marketing, and Ad Sales to align key stakeholders across a range of agreements and contracts.
- Manage the business deal review process and ensure compliance with sales and legal approval policies.
- Identify and implement system improvements to streamline our deal process.
- Craft a scalable process for future deals, including creating standard templates for frequently recurring deals as well as support for new markets, geographies, and products.
- Build documentation, training, and additional resources to help guide team members through deal execution.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years meaningful work experience in sales operations, finance, or related bizops/strategy functions.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate and prioritize multiple partners and complex deals on tight timelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills with experience distilling and translating business and legal terms into accessible language.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to navigate relationships and build consensus in a cross-functional environment.
- Familiarity with CRM and legal systems (preferably Salesforce and Ironclad).
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.