We are looking for a highly ambitious, motivated executive administrative assistant to provide administrative support to our VP, Communications, VP, Sales and VP, Ops and their teams. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Dedicatedly run leadership calendars with strong attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and anticipate the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to build efficiency and scale for the leaders and teams.
- Anticipate current and future needs while crafting detailed action plans to get ahead of them.
- Provide support on purchasing, expensing, printing, filing, copying, and meeting notes.
- Assist with company-wide meetings, events and off-sites.
- Take ownership of projects by managing logistics for training, events and off-sites.
- Handle inquiries quickly, proactively, and follow through on tasks to successful completion.
- Collaborate with other members of the admin team to provide seamless support for all team members.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration or a related field.
- Have 4+ years of executive assistant experience handling and supporting multiple senior leaders and large teams.
- Possess experienced knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suite Apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail), Expensify, Slack, HR Systems (+).
- Be proactive and motivated to iterate on current processes and build efficient systems.
- Have discretion and sensitivity toward confidential information.
- Have an incredible attention for detail especially when it comes to written communications, projects, and presentations.
- Be a self-starter who can determine priorities and make trade-offs.
- Have professional polish in both internal and external interactions and the ability to exhibit grace and composure under pressure.
- Be committed to collaboration and teamwork.
- Understand the highly flexible nature of support work and are comfortable with being available as needed.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.