We believe in making games players love to play, while pushing the boundaries of location-based and AR experiences on mobile. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating experiences for players that accelerates growth of a successful global product in Emerging Markets. You'll help drive product strategy and be our authority on emerging markets. We'll look to you for an uncanny grasp of the global mobile gaming landscape, using quantitative and qualitative approaches to drive product decisions, and seek opportunities in new markets. The right candidate has a passion for results-driven approaches and is comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- You manage all aspects of the Emerging Markets strategy and Go-to-Market across key game titles.
- Work with cross-functional teams to tailor a growth strategy for high priority products in Emerging Markets.
- Align with Product groups to develop product feature functionality that aligns with Emerging Markets low to mid-tier device profiles.
- Communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to decision-makers across the organization.
- Forecast outcomes of proposed new features on key product metrics and set goals.
- Seek and establish strategic partnerships (MNO, OEM, Convenient Stores) in Emerging Markets to support game distribution.
- Identify and secure POI databases that enable increased playability in our games.
- You have a degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience fostering innovation within the Growth Marketing/Product Growth space, delivering measurable and sustained impact in emerging markets.
- Proven experience in growing products in markets like Brazil, India, Indonesia, Turkey, etc.
- Experience building collaborative partnerships with Product and Engineering teams.
- You have quantitative problem-solving skills.
- You have outstanding organization, communication, and leadership skills.
- You have an interest in or excitement about AR and mobile games.
- You're able to travel, including domestically and internationally.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID