Niantic’s People Team seeks a Diversity Talent Sourcer to join the Talent Acquisition team build the next phase of our candidate sourcing strategy. The People Team is trusted to attract, retain, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. We help ensure that our People practices support our values and our results-oriented mission.
This newly-created individual contributor role reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Strategy and Programs and works closely with our Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers to craft creative strategies to engage passive, high-performing talent to create a robust and diverse talent pipeline.
You are someone who truly cares about building a diverse, inclusive workforce where we respect others and practice emotional intelligence at every opportunity. You and your team will have the opportunity to strengthen partnerships with leaders cross-functionally, share market intelligence and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic talent planning efforts. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, diversity conference resume and HBCU resume databases and alternative search techniques.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Implement key workforce diversity recruitment strategies and partnerships with affinity groups, professional associations, diversity recruitment conferences, community outreach programs, and events.
- Utilize data to track and share pipeline activity and market data with internal partners.
- Provide consultation for directing and influencing around talent market insights, competitive intelligence and diverse talent demographics.
- Conduct industry research, market analysis, and build company target lists.
- Assess candidate qualifications and conduct candidate interviews.
- Be responsible for delivering pipelines to meet monthly and quarterly hiring goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- 4+ years' full cycle recruitment and/or technical sourcing experience with focus on developing diverse pipelines of talent.
- 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Direct experience sourcing for talent in three or more of the following areas: Advanced Analytics (Data Engineering, AI/ML Engineering, Data Science, Personalization); Platform Engineering (Cloud experience a plus); Technical Product Management; User Experience (UX) Design; Technical Program Management.
- Dynamic talent sourcing experience competing across the Technology talent marketplace.
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and building diverse talent pipelines.
- Experience developing complex search strategies to identify & attract diverse passive talent.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.