At Niantic, we’re passionate about creating experiences that encourage people to explore the world together. From the global phenomenon Pokémon GO to our announced projects still in development, we're excited about building the future of AR.
Niantic is looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team and help manage communications and go-to-marketing planning for our live and future slate of titles. The ideal candidate has an existing passion for Niantic products and is able to balance multiple responsibilities while meeting tight deadlines. In this role, you will work closely with various cross-functional teams to execute on go-to-market strategies and tactics. Most of all you'll be an integral part of the Niantic marketing team with boundless opportunities to learn and grow.
- Help define and execute go-to-market strategies for new and live products in close coordination with cross-functional partners.
- Craft key marketing copy and assets for social, push, email, and UA channels using internal and agency resources.
- Support go-to-market tactics such as positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, project management and audience research.
- Collaborate with Community team to identify and produce evergreen marketing content and respond to user to feedback.
- Manage co-marketing partnerships and paid sponsorship opportunities for live and future titles.
- Work with external partners to secure approvals for game initiatives and comms.
- Coordinate with Google Play and the Apple App Store to generate assets for promotional featuring.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Marketing or Project Management, ideally for a live service product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Intimate knowledge of Niantic games and our various game features and events.
- Passion for building communities and connecting people in meaningful ways.
- Proficiency in G Suite a plus.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID