Niantic is positioned as a leader in augmented reality and mobile gaming and is looking for a multifaceted contributor joining as an Associate Marketing Manager, User Acquisition. This is an outstanding opportunity to drive mobile consumer growth, working on projects that immediately reach millions of people every day. This candidate will promote a data-driven mentality, demonstrating their media buying experience to formulate world-class user acquisition campaigns, while closely collaborating with cross-functional partners in striving towards team growth goals. If you're a quantitative and creative problem solver, excited to unlock major growth channels, we'd love to meet you!
This cross functional role is crucial in helping craft Niantic's overall growth, marketing strategies, and product launches.
- Manage large scale paid user acquisition budgets across a portfolio of titles.
- Strategize, execute, and optimize user acquisition campaigns across key mobile platforms including Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Reddit, TikTok and more.
- Measure, report, and communicate acquisition performance KPIs, working with external partners & key internal leaders to rapidly iterate on UA spending decisions.
- Seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners based on competitive and market intelligence.
- Drive A/B multivariate testing and present results to cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Analytics and Engineering.
- Locate, negotiate and develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition worldwide.
- Assist with app store optimization and awareness campaigns to support broader reach initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, finance or a related field and passionate about analyzing products, customer insights, and market data.
- 2+ years experience in a mobile media buying position on major advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook and Apple.
- Outstanding communication skills to translate data to meaningful business recommendations.
- Strong proficiency with Excel required, SQL is a plus.
- Blend of creativity and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Experience with various market research data services e.g. App Annie, Sensor Tower.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID