The Operations organization at Niantic serves a critical role in defining, executing, and scaling outstanding programs and processes in service of our customers' needs.
As the Ad Operations Program Manager, you'll be focused on optimizing the partner experience and supporting large partner initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to be a critical member of Niantic’s relatively new and fast-growing advertising cross-functional team and work closely with colleagues in Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
The role requires a strong vision for Niantic’s partner support experience and enthusiasm for creating order out of the undefined. It also requires a passion for cross-functional collaboration, strong communication skills, and the ability to influence a globally dispersed organization.
Your success will be measured by your ability to consistently support timely partner launches, effectively mine and communicate partner experience insights with the company, and then effectively advocate for partners, driving initiatives to improve their overall experience.
- Partner with Brand Partnership, Marketing, and Social Impact teams to ensure campaign requirements are received, delivered on time, and meet strategic objectives.
- Refine the onboarding process for internal and external partners; providing training and support for operational processes and self-serve tools.
- Build and maintain client-facing knowledge base for both large partners and small and medium size businesses (SMBs).
- Manage an extended workforce to high quality and high satisfaction experiences.
- Work with product and engineering teams to identify bugs, prioritize new features and optimize internal and client-facing tools.
- Continuously identify process improvement opportunities and implement them.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years experience in operations, customer success, or similar field.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of optimizing operations and providing recommendations backed by data to drive performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with Google Ads Manager (GAM).
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.